Monday, April 15, 2019

Package Received!!! More school talk - worrying over nothing

1/23/17

HEY MOM!!!

YES!!! I got my package on Saturday!! It was awesome!! CHEESE!!!! and Chocolate :) a great combination ;) AND the scarf is amazing! I love it. I wore it to church yesterday :) THANK YOU!!! 

Nothing really new happening this week :( but I was surprised that my application is complete, I thought I would have to rewrite the essays but it looks like I don't have to. :) Yay!!! Now I just have to wait and see. I was also looking at apartments and I really would love to go back to the Willows but I'm not sure...But some other options I found are The Ivy, which is not as expensive as I thought it would be and the plus is that there is a shuttle, which is nice. And the other one is Royal Crest, which is the cheapest one out of the three and is at a pretty good location to everything :) I'm really not sure though, I guess I'll just have to see if I even get in the BYU-Idaho :/ 

Sorry there isn't more I've been stressing all week about write those essays and find out today that I don't even have to do them! :P Anyway, I love you and thank you for the amazing package!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Lots, 
Sister Sanofsky 

No comments:

Post a Comment