Monday, April 15, 2019

Transfers and School Talk (already??)

1/16/17

Hey Mom! 

I'm good, everything's pretty great here in Lakewood :) Transfers aren't until the 31st of January, so you can send the package tomorrow! :) 

We found a family on our Pday because Pday only lasts from 10am until 6pm and then from 6pm till 9pm we work. That is one on the reasons that everyone is so excited about the changes happening on the 25th because there is a rumor that they are extending Pday to all day. Which would be awesome :) 

Nothing much has really happened this week. But I did start filling out the BYU-I application I need to schedule an interview with president'

Could you review some of the things I put as answers to questions they had? I'm not entirely sure I answered them correctly :)  

Oh and I'm applying for the Fall Semester. I'm not sure how the whole money thing is going to work out but I will probably have to take out loans. Also now that I don't have an active account with Capital Credit Union I was thinking about banking with another bank entirely. If I'm going to be in Idaho and anywhere else life takes me I don't want to always have to come back to Wisconsin to cash a check or anything else. So...could you look at national banks for me and choose one? I was thinking either Chase or Wells Fargo? but I am not skilled in that kind of thing especially with my limited access to anything while on my mission. Also, ultimately what would be easiest for you, the only things I know for certain now are where and when I want to go to school :) 

Anyway! can't wait to get the package :) Thank you!!! 

Love you Lots, 
Sister Sanofsky

No comments:

Post a Comment